CORPORATE WORKSHOPS & COMMISSIONS
Through visual design, vibrant colour palette and traditional story telling of symbolism in contemporary design, the artwork appeal will be widespread and invite the viewer to ponder and share in our unique and invaluable Indigenous culture, while learning more about your organisations commitment to reconciliation and closing the gap.
Complimented by a multiskilled team, Saretta Art & Design Pty Ltd is equipped to delivery an excellent outcome across all aspects of the design and delivery of Fine Art public installations and can offer follow on services in graphic design and promotional requirements.
Our work ethic and philosophy are to operate and deliver excellence, with the creative journey only complete when deliverable's meet the high expectation of our design team and are embraced and approved by our client.
Completing your project in stages, we can tailor the package to your requirements and budget. Stages available include:-
- Art Workshop - with Staff, developing the original artwork storyline and incorporating your values, mission and community engagement.
- Artwork Development - with a number of sizes to choose from up to large murals for your office space.
- Digital Package - turning your original artwork into a digital graphic design package that allows you to incorporate your artwork throughout your digital design and branding.
- Licensing and Copyright - depending on your requirements, you may wish to license or purchase full copyright ownership of your design
- Artist Presentation and optional extras are available on enquiry.
For more information about Corporate Commission work, please contact us here
DEBORAH GUION, HEAD OF CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
When we were looking for a unique Indigenous artwork for our office, Saretta quickly become our choice of artist to tell Winc’s story.
I can highly recommend her professionalism and collaborative approach – her finished artwork speaks for itself.
LISA WARREN, SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Working with Saretta and her team to develop the artwork for our Reconciliation Action Plan has been an absolute pleasure. Saretta’s warmth and generosity made the process incredibly informative, contemplative and enjoyable.
Danielle Gentles, Project Manager
NSW Communities and Justice
It has been a fabulous journey from the beginning in the workshop and now to have the opportunity to have our story evolve into this beautiful artwork which has a direct linkage and connection to all of us.
Jill Murray, Head of Marketing & Communications
Thank you Saretta and John for all your help with artwork and creatives for our Reconciliation Action Plan.
We really wanted to tell a creative visual story, and we really appreciated that you took the time to work with us and understand what we wanted to convey.